080605 Sage Accpac PO 5.4A SP 2
Friday, 04 July 2008
This Service Pack contains a modified version of one or more Purchase Orders program modules. The modification is not a full upgrade or a product replacement; it is a temporary program fix that is valid only until we release an update that incorporates these changes.
Service Pack 2:
- For job-related transactions, 1. does not set the unit cost from the PJC resoruce estimates.
- Fixes proration problem during Day End Processing. (Hot Fix 23111)
- Fixes the Purchase Orders form such that it don't appear as blank. (Hot Fix 23154)
- Fixes a transaction UI memory problem that causes macro to fail at close.
- Fixes a memory problem that causes Import/Export to fail. (Hot Fix 23476)
- Allows Day End Processing to complete after deleting a purchase order that contains a deleted item. (Hot Fix 23646)
- Changes the purchase order finder in Receipt Entry such that it only shows POs belonging to the vendor if a vendor number is entered.
- Provides new methods to avoid contentions during transaction entries. (Hot Fix 23738)
- Fixes a problem that causes Aged Purchase Orders report not to print. (Hot Fix 23724)
- Fixes a few translation-related problems.
- When the transaction UIs are customized, provides cancelling ability during posting.
- Fixes a problem that stops user from inserting new details after creating a purchase order from the requisitions. (Hot Fix 23794)
- Corrects Invoice Entry such that 1099 amount will be defaulted from AP.
- Fixes a serial number display problem in the transaction UIs.
- Fixes two problems related to the customization of the transaction UIs.
Service Pack 1:
- This service pack contains compatibility changes with Project and Job Costing 5.4A.
Download this service pack here: Sage Accpac - PO 5.4A 080605 6.96 Mb